Thank you for using our software!
What information we collect
Some of our applications can collect data from users. notaxis may collect the following information:
- Information provided directly by the user, when creating user account or supplement your user profile. These may include personal data: name, e-mail address, username (login), phone number, address and other necessary personal information. We may also collect other information intentionally provided to us by the user. In particular, user data processed in the framework of our services. Transfer of these data is not mandatory, but is some cases required to use the full functionality of some of our software.
- Information about your devices. They can be: model, version, operating system, web browser information, unique device number, etc.
- If you use our service, which uses geolocation we may collect and process information about your actual location, such as GPS signals received by your device.
- Information about your personal preferences while using our products. In particular, settings used to adjust the operation of our services to your individual needs.
- Information about your IP address, in particular when you log into our services.
Why we collect it and how we use that information
We collect this information for the following purposes:
- Providing and improving our services.
- Adjusting contents of the application to the user's preferences andoptimizing the use of these applications.
- Creating statistics that help us to understand how users use ourservices, which enables us to improving the software continuously.
- Maintaining user's session, that improves the convenience of our solutions.
- Ads presentation, including in a way that respects user's interests and his place of residence.
Security of information
notaxis constantly protects data collected from users against unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, disclosure and destruction of information that has been entrusted to us. If possible and reasonable, we use SSL encryption. We apply verification securing access to the accounts created in our services. We review our methods for collecting, storing and processing information, including physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access to the system. Access to the data is only given to employees who need to have access to them in order to process them for our services.
or in another case, use the Contact Form <http://notaxis.com>.
Last Update: July 7, 2016
© 2016 by notaxis LLC · All Rights Reserved